Electronic Travel Authorisation

New entry requirement now in effect: visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly to or transit through Canada are expected to have an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travelers with a valid Canadian visa. Please visit the Canada Immigration and Citizenship website for more information and for getting yourself an ETA.